Looking to make the Golden Quarter the biggest success? Well by now you should have implemented the following activity:
- Organised your distribution & availability drive of seasonal SKU’s
- Set up of new plans to secure space early in all retailers
- If you’re looking for in-depth, real time help, we can provide you with TSeye data-led weekly calls to drive efficiencies
So here’s your October and November 2016 checklist:
It’s time to ask yourself if you’re ready for the following to happen:
- Distribution & availability drive to maintain position throughout sales peaks
- Promotional execution to maximise sales throughout the next three months
- Extra displays to drive points of interruption and maximise those sales at every opportunity
- Capitalise on Halloween & Bonfire Night opportunities, don’t forget about Black Friday too
- Volume orders – get these sorted early with your stockists. Remember supplier chain gets pretty choca so you don’t want to miss out.
The busiest month of the year, your focus has to be:
- Promotional execution & extra displays created at any given opportunity
- Merchandising calls to drive availability & ensure sell through of seasonal sku’s
- Don’t forget about January and February – new stock to be ordered and ready for displays come Boxing Day.
It’s that easy – do you think you’re ready?