As one of the most successful field sales and marketing agencies in the UK, we work with a selection of the world’s biggest brands in the retail and FMCG sectors. Our experience has allowed us to continue to deliver outstanding results for our clients’ through field sales, data insight and brand engagement. As an innovative and forward thinking agency, we are continuously developing new ways to drive brand sales and ROI for our clients’ in store. Our most recent development is our bespoke TSEye software which uses live store data, allowing us to actively see in real time how a clients’ products are performing at both store and SKU level. This has resulted in allowing our retail experts to make the most informed and intelligent decisions on the shop floor.
Summary of Role:-
The role of Journey Planning & Operations Admin Assistant will provide support to the office function which in turn supports the efficient journey planning & operational support to our field teams. The role will specialise in certain operational duties ascertained by the Operational Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own & maintain field calls inputted into our bespoke ‘Drive’ back office software, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support a busy operational team with store-list matching and management.
- Database management & approvals
- Maintenance within our bespoke web portal
- CRM – store management and approvals
- Assistance with basic data and photo reporting
- Clear communication both with our field teams and with our client managers
- Providing administration support to the Back Office teams
- Any other duties required commensurate with the Zone
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good-level of Microsoft Excel skills essential
- Other Microsoft platform knowledge required
- Ability to develop and implement operational plans for your area of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and ability to work well under pressure
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software and web portals
- Must be able to work on own initiative, resolving and escalating issues as and when they arise
- Able to manage your own resources and professional development
- Willingness to support cross functional teams as required
- Must be capable of establishing good working relationships internally and externally
If you would like to apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com